>

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Deer .....



Made another Christmas card ....... designed to use up some of my large stash of Washi tapes.......

The base is a 6 x 6 inch white card base. I chose a pine frond stamp (IndigoBlu) and stamped this multiple times in peeled paint Distress Ink on the card front to form a border.

I then die-cut a 4 x 4 inch matt from white card using a stitched edge die. I produced hills at the bottom of the matt by die-cutting green card with a wavy edge die and applying to the matte.

I then prepared a piece of white card and covered it with strips of Washi tape in various colours of green, brown and orange (good to use up some of the tape as I have loads of it). Once happy with the colours I then die-cut the three deer from it applying them (one on foam pads) onto the hills as shown adding shadows with a black Micron pen to ground the deer.

I also cut some little stars from gold mirri card and applied as shown, leaving a space for the sentiment (Stampin' Up) which was stamped on white card using grey Versafine Clair ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder, trimmed and applied as shown.

The matt was then added to the centre of the card front on foam pads to finish ......

Sid xx 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up the washi tape Sid - love the result on these deer!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Sid love the background and most gorgeous dies used with the washi tape, clever idea. Just brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...