>

Sunday, December 04, 2022

Star......

 


Made this Christmas standing frame recently ...... nice change from a card .......

I took some white card and used a filigree die to cut the tree. This was then matted onto some two-toned foiled card and trimmed to a rectangle. I also cut the star at the top with the same die from red card and applied the star in the aperture at the top. I matted onto black card to form a fine border.

The tree matt was then applied centrally to more white card and I framed it with some 1 inch wide Christmas Washi tape with images of Poinsettia, pinecones & thistles. I then trimmed off the excess white card and matted again on black card.

The sentiment was stamped in Versafine black ink on white card, trimmed and matted on dark green card before adding as shown on foam pads. The frame measures 7 x 6 inches.

The frame was then fitted with a die-cut foldable stand (Sizzix) from mountboard at the back to display ..... 

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas Card Sid, I have a MB die similar, love how you have the blank on the other side and your stunning papers xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...