>

Thursday, December 08, 2022

Tree .....


After watching a demo by Tim Holtz I decided to try this Christmas Card make using a stamp from the bottlebrush trees set of stamps .....

The card base is a brown Kraft card measuring 3.5 x 5.5 inches. Ithen cut a matt from white smooth card and used a stamping platform to stamp the tree. I set up the card and stamp and used 4 different colours of Distress ink. Once applied to the stamp I spritzed with water and stamped the tree on the card. Allowing the ink to dry thoroughly. I then cleaned the stamp and applied Versamark ink to it stamping the tree exactly over the original image. I then removed the card and applied 'Sticky Stuff' embossing powder which was just melted and then applied some crystal glitter whilst still sticky. The excess glitter was brushed off with a stiff brush. I added some splashes of white pen around the tree.

The finish is misty, glittery and colourful. I then edged the card with more distress ink and a blending brush and matted onto some textured yellow card before adding to the card front to finish ....

I was going to add a sentiment but decided I liked the simplicity of the card as it was ....

Sid xx




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You're tempting me to get this TH stamp set, I love the CAS cards you've done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning result Sid - love how you have used the tree on this card, and the result is amazing!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to buy these stamps they’re beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Sid love the stamp you use and the fabulous almost tinsel look x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Sid! You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...