>

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Star .....


My last Christmas card of the year, an almost all white Christmas card ..... the base is a 5 x 5 white card ......

I die-cut a stitched edge star from white card and applied centrally on the card front. I then di-cut a swirl from silver mirri card and applied over the star.

I then die-cut a number of leaves and sprays from white card and arranged as shown over one quarter of the swirl centering with a silver glitter card die-cut snowflake.

I then die-cut the word 'Christmas' from more silver glitter card and applied at the top at an angle to finish the card .......

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...