>

Thursday, December 01, 2022

Brush .....


A clean & simple Christmas card ......

The card base is a 5 x 5 inch white card base ......

I cut a smaller matt and stamped the trees (Tim Holtz/Sizzix) with Distress Inks as shown edging the bases of the trees in black Micron pen ...... I added some small adhesive gems and drops of Nuvo glitter drops to decorate the trees.

I then matted the white front onto blue, yellow and green cards to form borders and to frame.

I then stamped the sentiment on white card, matted on yellow card and added on foam pads.  The card was finished with three little stars, die-cut from gold glitter card ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...