>

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Hugs .....


A card made recently .....

I used a white card blank as the base......square 

I then cut a piece of Gelli printed background and matted this onto pink card. I then stamped a lace stamp in blue Versafine Clair ink at the top.

I then stamped with green and pink Distress Oxides to co-ordinate with the background colours. 

The flower was stamped on white card with Versafine black and this was her embossed with clear embossing powder. I then coloured this with fluorescent colours of GellyRoll Moonlight pen. and trimmed this out. The sentiment was stamped inVersafine black on white card which was then matted onto more of the same Gelli print and pink card.  

The background matts were adhered to the card blank, with the flower and sentiment added on foam pads. I finished the card with 3 bright pink sequins added with Glossy Accents .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...