>

Thursday, March 25, 2021

You ......


Made a card on a 4 x 4 inch white card base .....

I used watercolour card and painted a loose swirly design in blues/purples and pink. Once dry I trimmed the card to size.

I then used some of the new Washi tape from AAll & Create and covered a piece of white card. I then die-cut a swirly flower shape and applied this over the watercolour swirl. Some of the offcuts were added to further enhance the flower.

I added some black Posca pen swirls and centred with black and yellow Posca. The words were stamped directly in Versafine black in.

The watercolour panel was matted onto purple and black coloured cards to form a border to finish the card ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...