>

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Beginning ......


Made an ATC .......

I used re-cycled corrugated board as the base cut to 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I then selected a gelli plate print as the background (this one is stencilled and copper metallic coloured).

I then stamped a Lynn Parella stamp in brown Versafine Clair ink and heat embossed this with clear embossing powder. I stamped the same image on white card and used a scale to remove the face which was edged in black and overlayed on the base fase. I used a waterbrush to colour the cheek with a pink distress ink wash.

I overlayed this with a Washi tape background (Aall & Create) . with a die-cut circle removed and edged with black Posca pen.

The words were trimmed and added surrounding with more Posca pen. Three clear violet shiny dots were added to finish the ATC ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...