>

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Monochrome .....


Sharing a simple monochrome card today ......

I started with a 5 x 7 inch black card blank ....... I then cut a  a white matt and a smaller black matt. I embossed the black matt with a spotty embossing folder through the Big Shot.

I then die-cut a number of leafy buds in white card and layered these in a line as shown. I then cut a banner and stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink, heat embossing with white detail embossing powder. This was added on foam pads after applying two black adhesive gems.

The layers were them assembled onto the card base to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...