>

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Moment.....


A Clean & Simple card today ....

I started with a 5 x 5 inch white card blank and cut a matt in white card.

I used a solid background stamp (Whispers) and lightly inked with crushed pistachio Distress oxide ink and dried with a heat gun. I then stamped a swirly centre (Paper Artsy) in salty ocean Distress Oxide again drying with a heat gun.

Next I used a stamp (Dina Wakley) and inked in Archival black stamping as shown onto the squares.

The sentiment (Personal Impressions) was then stamped onto white card with Versafine black ink, trimmed and applied as shown on foam pads.

The matt was then applied to the card blank on foam pads to finish .... loving the simplicity !

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...