>

Friday, July 24, 2020

Travel.....


A multi-media card made recently .....

I started with a 5 x 7 inch white card blank..... cutting a smaller matt from white card which I brayered with a mixture of matte acrylic paints in green and blue. Once dry I stamped with a Travel stamp (AAll & Create) in Versafine black ink. I then brayered red & orange matt acrylic paint onto a die-cut circle of more white card and when dry stamped with the same stamp in more Versafine black ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder to add a gloss.

I then worked on the background with some triangle stamps and Distress Oxide in ks in green, blue and red as shown. The finished die-cut circle was stuck in place over the corresponding image on the background, and then edged with Inktense pencil and a waterbrush.

I next added some white paint lines with the edge of an old plastic card along with some black Posca pen highlights in the triangles. I then matted the design onto black card to leave a border and adhered to the card blank. The sentiment was stamped in Versafine black ink on white card, adhered to the background and again edged in Inktense pencil to make the words pop. Finally adding a couple of metal tag embellishments.

The design was inspired by Tracy Evans ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...