>

Friday, July 03, 2020

Underwear.....


Made this little card today .....  makes me smile !!!

I started with a 3 x 3 inch card blank and stamped directly onto this with a number of background stamps in Distress inks. Wanted the background to compliment the main image to be added later.

I then stamped the girl and crown (Aall & Create) in Versafine black ink and coloured with watercolours as shown.  They were trimmed out and some white Posca pen added to highligh along with some Glossy Accents on the eyes and crown.  She was applied onto the card base on foam pads and the crown added too.

I then stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink oon white card and trimmed this around and again mounted on foam pads to finish .....

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Perfect Lockdown attire! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous Sid - a bit chilly here to wear underwear and a crown! If I did choose to dress like that I think I would startle the locals, and be committed to who knows where!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...