>

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Toil & Trouble .....



The witching hour is nearly upon us so I wanted to share this card with you.  It started it's existence on a 6 x 6 inch white card blank.




I have made a collage using printed papers which have been embellished with self adhesive faux gems which I have coloured with Marvey alcohol ink pens.  If you have AI pens then it is really easy to buy clear gems and colour your own to suit your needs.




I am sure you will all recognise the wording by Mr Shakespeare which has been matted on black card and mounted on foam pads.

The eye sockets of the skeletons have been glazed with Glossy Accents too, but these do not show so well in the pic !

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. love it, this is so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was admiring this card on FB. I think it is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun collage Sid. I like the pop of intensity with the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EVERYTHING about this card!!! The sentiment, the design. Great skull DP!!!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...