>

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ghouls & Ghosties !



The end of October heralds that part of the year when all things creepy are celebrated with Halloween ! It's becoming more and more popular each year here in the UK.

I made a card to convey (in a light-hearted, not-too-scary way) the spirit of the occasion which takes place on 31st October and is a great time for kids to get dressed up, go to parties and go 'trick or treating'.




It uses printed 12 x 12 inch printed papers which I have collaged onto a 6 x 6 inch white square card blank.

 


Some elements have been raised on foam pads. Some glazed with Glossy Accents.




I have added a few spots of graphite Stickles to the central plate and finished with some edging with a Micron Pen.  This card also fits the bill for the City Crafter Challenge for week 235 whose subject is 'Stripes'.

 Have a 'Spooktacular' time everyone !

Sid xx

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Halloween but I do like these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for the Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card this is Sid!! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun design, love the skinny cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sid this is aFAB Halloween card. Wow! And perfect for our challenge. It's great to see you joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card Sid. I love the white frame with your doodled border. I love Halloween. I was in England one year for Halloween and was funny to see what candy (sweets) the kids got cuz it seemed they just scowled the house and found something to give. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recognize some of those papers as being in my stash. Love what you made with them! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sid!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...