>

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Evidence Of Art



I love to make collage cards and here is one of them using a variety of decorative elements pulled together on a Kraft card base.  It's very fulfilling when during the design process the colours come together as a whole.




I have used printed papers & images, rub-ons, Washi tape, inks, a leaf, a paper flower with a pearl, transparent printed tape and a stamped sentiment on this card.





I have used Memento inks and a PaperArtsy sentiment for the stamped elements.




I think the little green birdie brings it all together and acts as a focal point.

Sid xx

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, the birdie is so sweet!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination of elements and that bright green birdie is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sid that's great! My attempts always look like a pile of junk swept up together. You're right the bird does pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely composition Sid. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love collage cards and this one is great. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo of elements, looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this! Love all the elements and how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sid. I know collage done so it looks good isn't easy

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...