>

Sunday, October 05, 2014

A Sprinkling of Fun




I have made this card today.  I have used a Gelli Plate background made with stamps & brayer and Adirondak/Versafine inks.





Some overstamping was done in Versafine onyx black ink.  The edges were finished with Distress inks in barn door and faded jeans, applied with Cut'n'dry foam.





The words were stamped on heavy paper in black Versafine, edged with faded jeans Distress ink and stuck in place.





Finishing touch was to add some pva glue in dots and apply holographic glitter to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Wow Sid this is stunning. So very beautiful. Have a nice sunday, greetings from Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering of images with the Gelli print and the overstamping adds a dramatic punch - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sid! Your card is great! Beautiful background and color selection. I also really like to work with the Gelli plate. This technique is fantastic!
    Max :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! I love the colours you've chosen for this beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card-love the background colours and the hummingbird image is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sid! Love the GP background, they get quite addictive don't they:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous Sid - I really must face my Gelli plate sometime soon :(

    Di
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Sid - especially the colours you have sued.I have never tried a gelli plate and itis something to look at I think.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning flower card that a man made woooww lovely color it looks like Batik from Indonesia my home town...great stamping all here...

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...