>

Monday, October 20, 2014

In the Pink




This card was made using a Gelli Plate background made with Adirondak dye inks and a brayer.  The stamping has been done with Versafine ink directly onto the plate after brayering.  Most of the stamps used were outline stamps.






The colouring was done with more Adirondak inks applied with a waterbrush to fill in the petals to the desired colour depth.






I have then applied iridescent glitter over dots of dried clear glue to highlight the images.





The card was trimmed and edged with barn door Distress Ink applied with cut'n'dry foam and matted onto a piece of moss green coloured card.

Sid xx

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. wow, that's beautiful Sid, fabulous colours. if you email me at alcoholinky@gmail.com I'll send you the bag pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. какая чудесная открытка! чарующие оттенки!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous colourful creation Sid. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, it has the look of fabric and embroidery. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful. I love the gradations of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fantasy florals Sid, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep meaning to try a gelli plate technique - this is wonderful...must add it to my craft stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Thought it was embroidery when I first saw it.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful card, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card Sid - I love the effects you have got with the gelli plate.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I still need to use my Gelli plate--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh very nice, that glitter is very effective indeed, looks fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...