>

Monday, May 31, 2021

Shine ......


Made a card featuring Cicadas ....... a bit unusual .....

I used a white card blank as the base.

The background is a Gelli print which was trimmed to take the main Cicada. This was then mounted on black card to form a frame. Some Washi tape was added along with the Washi word (AAll & Create)

I then trimmed some pink Angelina fibre sheet and added some sparkly background frames to the Gelli print.

I then die-cut the Cicada (Tim Holtz - Sizzix) from Washi tape covered card and backed this with the same Angelina fibres. I also die-cut two more from clear shrink plastic and shrunk these, colouring with Copic markers.

The main Cicada was added as shown and the two shrink plastic Cicadas on foam pads to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...