>

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Escape ......


Made a card using Crafty Individuals stamps and printed paper ......

I used a white card blank as the base and cut a piece of the 'Wonderfully Weathered' printed paper and trimmed, matting on black and blue cards to frame.

The main image of the boat was stamped twice in Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The whole image was trimmed out and coloured with Distress Ink washes and a waterbrush before trimmng out and applying to the background.

I selectively trimmed the boat from the second image and coloured before adding over the first on foam pads for depth. I used a white Posca pen to highlight sections.

The word is made from trimmed self-adhesive letter on black and blue card.... also added on foam pads. Finally the decorated panel was added to the card front to finish......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love how you have used this wonderful stamp Sid - a fabulous result, and inspiring for me to see how you have coloured the foreground.. I must get my stamp out and use it again
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...