>

Monday, May 10, 2021

Stand .......


I was recently invited to join an ATC swap using only Visible Image stamps and stencils ......

I used a piece of micro corrugated cardboard as the back and a piece of watercolour card as the bakground, both cut to 3.5 x 2.5 inches.

I then chose stamps frm a set by Visual Image called 'Stand Out'. I stamped using the bricks stamp which I stamped muliple time with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink. I then spritzed with water and dried quickly with a heat gun to react the Oxide. I then filled in edges of the bricks with a fine black Micron pen.

The legs were then stamped with Versafine black ink on white card and heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder. They were trimmed out and the laces coloured blue with a Posca pen. They were then applied onto the ATC front as shown.

The words were stamped in more Versafine black ink and trimmed out with more blue Posca to highlight. They were applied on foam pads as shown.

The ATC was edged in black to finish ..... hope my swap partner likes it .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...