>

Saturday, May 01, 2021

Sea You .....


Welcome to May !! This Clean & Simple Card is made for the Less Is More blog Challenge ......


Well a mermaid is a 'Sea Creature' isn't she ? I used an A6 white card blank on its side.

The mermaid (My favourite Things) was stamped in Memento black ink and die-cut before colouring with Copic markers and white Posca Pen. The sentiment (My Favourite Things) was stamped in Versafine black ink on white card, trimmed and matted on blue card.

The wave was stamped direct to the card front in Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink and treated with more white Posca pen.

The mermaid and sentiment were then added on foam pads to finish the card .....

Sid xx


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. yeah I think a mermaid is a sea creature. I almost used the same one, but did that for the inkblending challenge too, so I changed my plans ;-) your card is fabulous and def less than more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS design love the mermaid Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB make for the new LIM challenge, Sid

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and cute mermaid card. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why didn't I think of a mermaid??? Great card Sid!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple but really effective design Sid. I love the wave your cute mermaid is riding. Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh sorry, forgot to say thank you for sharing with us at Less is More x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...