>

Friday, April 17, 2020

Fruity......


Made this rather fruity card for a Challenge over on the Stamplorations blog for April .... I went with the photo prompt....



I started with a 6 x 6 inch white card blank. I then die-cut a slightly smaller matt in white card. I cut a strip of green card and applied a piece of Washi tape to this, applying as shown onto the white matt layer. I then stamped three lemons with a layering stamp using Memento yellow ink and Versafine black ink. These were trimmed out and edged with black Copic marker. I then took the Stamplorations 'Layered Leaves' stamps and stamped a leaf twice with a Memento green background and a Versafine black detail on more white card. These were trimmed and edged as before. I then used Stickles glitter glue on the lemons and leaves.

The lemons and leaves were then applied (some on foam pads) as shown.

I then stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink on white card, trimmed out and layered on more green card embellishing the 'O's with yellow Stickles and raised on foam pads. I embellished with yellow and green sequins and attached the white matt onto the card blank to finish.

Because I have used a Stamplorations stamp I would also like to link to the 'Anything Goes' Never-ending Challenge too ....


Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Sid - loving the way you have used the stickles on the leaves - first glance I thought it was a piece of thread!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the photo Prompt and lovely design! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...