>

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Daisies .....



A simple but effective tag ....

I cut a piece of white card to 2.5 x 6 inches and rounded the corners with a corner-rounder. Onto this base I applied  a number of torn pieces of blue tissue paper with white spots.

The rubber daisy stamps were then stamped onto the base in Versafine black ink and these were coloured with turquoise watercolour using a watercolour brushpen. I drew in black stems with a micron pen. Some yellow Stickles glitter glue was applied to the daisy centres. The sentiment was stamped in Versafine black ink'

I added three blue adhesive pearls and edged the tag in turquoise Versamagic chalk ink. I then chose some thin ribbon, punched a hole at the top of the tag and tied the ribbon through to finish.

Clean and simple ....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Clean and simple and absolutely stunning Sid. This is a real beauty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...