>

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Feathers .....


Wanted to make a tag so made this one ....

I took a white card tag base and rounded the corners with a punch. I then collaged some home-made torn paper and blue spotty tissue.

The feathers were stamped on a piece of old re-cycled dictionary paper in Archival black ink and tore these around the edges. They were coloured with contrasting watercolour brush pens before adhering as shown.

I stamped some chevrons in blue Brilliance ink and arrows in Versafine black ink. I edged the tag with the same blue Brilliance ink. The printed sentiment was added and a piece of blue sari silk was tied through the hole in the tag to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a fun tag Sid - i hope you enjoyed making it as much as I have enjoyed looking at it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...