>

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Bunnies ....



Another Easter card made recently .....

I made a white card blank (5 x 5 in). I started with a piece of pink squared paper die-cut with a sewn edge die. This was matted onto some black card to form a border.

I applied a piece of magenta glitter Washi tape two thirds down on which to ground the sitting bunny.

The three bunnies (Rango Zoo) were stamped in Memento black, coloured with Copic markers and trimmed out. They were applied as shown on foam pads and some white Posca pen added to show movement.. I then stamped some flowers and leaves (Woodware) and again coloured with Copics and trimming. The leaves were applied directly and the flowers on foam pads. I have added some black Enamel Accents on the flowers. The clouds were stamped on blue paper, trimmed out and applied as shown. I have embellished with some turquoise Stickles Glitter Glue.

The sentiment (Papertrey Ink) was stamped on white card in black Versafine ink, trimmed & matted on black before being applied on foam pads. I added a number of white Posca white dots.

Once dry the decorated matt was applied to the front of the card to finish.....

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These bunnies are too cute! I like how you added the white lines for movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card full of movement Sid
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...