>

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Rainbow ......


Made a set of ATC's this month for a swap over in UK Stampers Forum .... theme was 'Rainbow'

I used recycled cereal packet for the bases which I cut to 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size.  I then selected some printed paper and cut to the same size.  I then die-cut some circles and stamped with circles.

I coloured a series of adhesive gems with the colours of the Rainbow and applied these on the circles.  Other spots made to sparkle with Stickles glitter glue.

I then stamped the stem in Versafine black ink, coloured with white Posca marker and applied the decorated circles on foam pads to make a sort of flower effect.  I then also stamped the words and the arrow in more Versafine black ink.  The ATC's were edged in black spots made with a Posca pen and edged with brown Versamagic Chalk ink to finish.

If you fancy joining the Forum, Click HERE to go there !

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...