>

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Souvenir ......



I am taking part in a 12 month Challenge in UK Stampers Forum where we choose a stamp which then circulates round to all the 12 participants who each make something using the stamp !  This is my collaged wall-hanger using the postcard stamp ......




I stamped the main image onto Kraft card and trimmed out .... this forms the central image on the collage.  I have also used printed papers, paper tape & a real stamp to decorate.




I have used laser cut edges to frame the postcard which is mounted on foam pads. Some other stamping along with a glass cabochon.




The whole piece is matted on green textured and yellow card with some penwork and brown chalk ink (Versamagic) to edge components.  The collage is hung using a couple of brass hangers fixed with brads and threaded through with some black satin ribbon.

I have tried to preserve the vintage Kraft card look throughout with some little dashes of colour !

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...