>

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Collage .....


Made a rather bold coloured collaged Birthday Card ....

The base was made from bright fuschia Bazill cardstock cut to make a 5 x 7 inch card .....

First I added two strips of purple Washi tape as shown.

Then I took a green hexagonal wooden frame which I backed with coloured and stamped paper and stuck in place. Onto this I applied some green embossed die-cut leaves and a small square of coloured card.  I then added a glas heart cabochon and a gold metal tree embellishment. Two wooden laser cut birds were then added on foam pads.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card in black Versafine ink, trimmed, edged in fuschia chalk ink and applied on foam pads. Some small purple pearls were added to complete the card.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a striking card Sid - love the intense colour of you base cardstock, that shows off the layers so very well
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...