>

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Flowery Birthday .........

  


Here is a little flowery birthday card made using printed papers and die-cuts.  I started with a 6 x 6 inch square white card blank.  Matted a dark red card onto the base and then matted a printed paper over this.  I then applied a strip of pink Washi tape along the base of the card.




I die-cut the leaves from pale green cardstock and the flowers were diecuts from Kraftwork Cards. I assembled these before arranging them onto the card and adding the leaves (I used a hot glue gun).




I then stamped the sentiment (Papertrey Ink) in Versafine black ink on white card, trimmed this out and matted on more of the dark pink card.  It was then mounted over the Washi tape on foam pads as shown.  I then added some pink pearl cabochons to finish.

Not my normal style but I enjoyed making it and I do like the muted colours.

Sid xx

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Sid this is so shabby chic.... Lovely card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the colors and the flowers are amazing, suchs a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab design,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty flowers, and I love how you have arranged them.
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely beautiful card. Lovely design work. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers Sid, and I like the subtle birdcage in the background.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colours too. Fabulous flowers and texture. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to let the paper show with little details. Beautiful too. Need no more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really lovely card dear Sid. I like the nice flowers on it very much.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...