>

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Congratulations ..........




Everyone loves a bit of bling ! This card was made using a range of teal adhesive tapes.  I started with a 6 x 6 inch white card blank. I then cut a smaller matt in more white card.  This was then covered with strips of tape - one thin and metallic, one glitter covered, one striped and a metallic spotty one. This pattern was repeated to cover the entire matt.




The matt was adhered to the card front.  I then diecut a stitched star out of Black Magic blue coloured core card through the Sizzix Big Shot.  I rubbed the black down with fine glass paper to show a little colour through and mounted the star as shown on foam pads.




The sentiment (PaperArtsy) was stamped in black Versafine ink on some white card, trimmed out and also adhered on foam pads to overlap the star.

This fits the bill for the City Crafter Challenge Blogs 'Case Me If You Can' challenge for this week. I have cased CASE #1.  It's also the City Crafters 6th Birthday, so congratulations to the team there !

Sid xx

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sid! Great colour combo and I love the bands of paper and the star, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - love the textures on, and the monotone look of, this card Sid.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh fab idea for a male card - thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely another lovely creation....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tapes look really striking, gorgeous colours and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teal and stripes. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my very favorite colors. And I am honored that you cased my card. You did a terrific job and I love it! Thanks so much for joining our anniversary challenge at CCCB! Good to see you playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab I don't know how you ve got the tape so strait it looks brill,I'm hopeless with it it's always wonky I get in a right old mess Debbs X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great way to use the washi tape. A superb design for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sid I love your take on Stella's card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...