>

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ab Fab !!




Here is a very clean and simple card I made the other day.  I started with a white card base and stamped in Memento black ink with another stamp from ISC.  I love this rubber stamp as it lends itself to all sorts of colouring methods.  The curly head of hair demands colouring attention (not hair dye I might add !).






Once stamped I coloured with yellow and brown Posca markers for the hair and blue and pink for the facial features.






The word 'Fabulous' is again from Uniko and was stamped again in black Memento ink.  It's quite a large stamp but I love the swirly typeface and it makes a statement.

Finishing touch was to add scribbly corners freehand with a fine black Micron pen.

Sid xx

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Loved that unruly hair look of the girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Sid. I wish I had locks of hair like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great sentiment stamp....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clean and simple fabulous female, Sid! How I wish I could color my hair like this and avoid the salon!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...