>

Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Yellow .......

 


Here are a set of Artist Trading Cards made for a Challenge and swap over on IndigoBlu facebook page in the theme of - 'My Least used Colour' .....

I chose yellow .... not that I dislike it but I certainly don't use it very often on my creations !

I first made the sleeves using a die by Tim  from brown craft card, modifying the sleeves to show half the card. I stamped a flower (IndigoBlu), coloured it with a yellow alcohol pen and dotted the centre with a yellow Posca marker. I then added a strip of yellow Washi tape along the edge as shown.

The ATC's bases were cut from re-cycled food packaging and coloured with white and yellow acrylic paints I then used stamps from IndigoBlu and stamped on white card with Varsafine black ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. They were then trimmed out and applied to the bases.

I then made a wash from yellow Distress ink and coloured each of the images, further colouring with other colours was carried out. I then added a piece of jute string on Glossy Accents and added gold deco-balls also on Glossy accents. I also used some decorative circular brads.

The ATC's were edged in yellow paint pen along with some black dots to finish .....


Hope my swap partner likes them .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what great ATC's and envelopes, Sid - love how you have kept them almost monochrome with the yellow
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...