>

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Mosaic ......


A set of Artist Trading Cards made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ......

The bases were die-cut to 2.5 inches diameter from re-cycled food packaging. I then chose some alpha printed paper and die-cut this also.

I then used an old Zettiology stamp and stamped centrally in Versafine black ink which was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I coloured the squares in brown Copic marker and the eye are in blue. I also added a white dot of Posca pen.

Next I added some miniature glazed mosaic tiles stuck in place with glossy accents and finished the Coins by edging with dark brown Versamagic chalk ink ......

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What fascinating CTC coins Sid - so much detail when they first appear CAS - a greaat result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...