>

Friday, August 04, 2023

CAS on Friday #263 ......

 Hi there, time again for another great Challenge over on 'CAS on Friday' blog .....



This time you are invited to make a Clean And Simple Card (following the rules) in the theme of:

'Holidays'

This is my Design Team card for the Challenge:

I started with a 6 x 4 inch white card blank with a top fold....

I then die-cut a matt from more white card with a top fold. The stamp of a row of beach huts and the sentiment (Crafty Individuals) was stamped in Versafine black ink and was heat embossed with clear embossing powder before trimming out.

The huts were coloured with watercolour brush pens and the sentiment matted onto black card.

I then added the huts to the matt and stamped the seagull (Crafty Individuals) as shown. I then added some gold deco-balls adhered with glossy accents to represent sand in front of the huts and finished the card by adding the die-cut to the card front and applying the sentiment on foam pads .....

Hoping you have been inspired to join us and if you would like further inspiration click HERE to have a look at my fellow Design Team members creations ....... have fun !

Sid xx


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing CAS here Sid, great stamping and sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Sid - love it all, but the 'sand' in particular is spectacular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sid those beach huts remind me of family holidays at the seaside! That sand is just amazing too. Thanks for having me guest with you over at CAS on Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...