>

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Tag .......


A collaged decorated tag made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .......

I cut the base from some fuchsia card and stamped with hearts from AAll & Create in black ink.

I then added two strips of torn violet squared paper top and bottom. I then stamped with some circles in vermillion Archival ink and added some white posca pen lines.

I die-cut the guitar from black card and tied some string around its neck before adding it as shown with  red gem in ts centre. I added some more die-cut elements along with a printed chipboard clock face to which I added some fingers with sharpie pen.

I added a black eyelet with the crop-a-dile and threaded some fuchsia gros-grain ribbon through securing with a couple of pink staples to finish ....

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awesome tag ,.great background and I love the die cuts added Clock face and guitar say its time for music .

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous tag Sid - love the colours and all the layers of images and details you have incorporated on it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this vibrancy plus Sid, amazing work of art.x❤️

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...