>

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Vintage ......


A set of Vintage Inchies made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

The bases were punched from re-cycled food packaging to 1 x 1 inch. I then chose some background paper and stamped this in sepia Archival Ink with a stamp by Crafty Individuals. The image was heat embossed with clear embossing powder .....

I punched six squares and applied on the background. I then chose some vintage photo paper dolls and applied the heads to the Inchies. I then added two very small  yellow jewels to each.

The Inchies were finished by edging in black ink .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing inchies Sid, these look brilliant and a man of patience xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...