>

Friday, July 07, 2023

CAS on Friday #261 .....

It's that time again for another fab Challenge over on the 'CAS on Friday' Challenge Blog 






... this time you are asked to make a Clean And Simple card using: 

'Designpaper'

Don't forget to make it CAS and follow the rules.

Here is my card for the Challenge:


I used a 5 x 7 inch white card as the base......

I then chose some 'diamonds' printed paper from a 6 x 6 inch pad called 'Rondelle' by Prima. I used a stitched edge die to cut out a piece. I then used a slightly larger die and cut another piece from black card. The printed paper was then matted onto the black and applied centrally to the card base.

I then die-cut a floral shape from black card and matted onto white card (die by IndigoBlu). This was layered as show on foam pads.

I then stamped the words in black Versafine Ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder and cut out the words before matting on more black card and applying on foam pads as shown to finish the card ......

We really would love you to join us and if you need further inspiration please click HERE to have a look at my fellow Design Team members cards

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...