>

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Fishy ......

 


A set of Twinchies .... 2 x 2 inch decorated squares made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ...... all stamps from Crafty Individuals .....

The bases were cut to 2 x 2 inches from re-cycled food packaging. I then cut 4 pieces of green background paper and stamped with a seaweed stamp adding some chunky glitter glue. Once dry the backgrounds were added to the bases. I stamped the 4 fishes in black Versafine ink on white card which I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. They were trimmed out and selectively coloured (I wanted them to be almost monochrome) before adding to the backgrounds.

I added some metallic gold dots to each and edged to finish with purple Versamagic chalk ink ....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fun fish images Sid, and I love the background you have put them against. Fabulous finish
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...