>

Tuesday, June 06, 2023

Inspire .......


 A card made on a 6 x 6 inch brown Kraft base .....

I stamped the motifs (stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz) in various shades of green Impress dye inks on white card. I then die-cut each with a stitched edge octagon die. I then chse a larger die and cut more octagons from black card. The elements were matted onto tghe black card.

These were arranged on the card front as shown and centred with a white die-cut star on foam pads.

The card was finished with the sentiment on the star ......

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello my lovely friend, anothe show piece today and your creativity goes a long way. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful work Sid - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...