>

Friday, June 23, 2023

CAS on Friday #260 .....

 It's that time again for another Clean And Simple Challenge on the 'CAS on Friday' blog ....



You are invited to make a CAS card in the theme of:

'LOVE'

You will need to follow the rules on the blog. Here is my Design Team card :

I started with a 6 x 6 inch white card base ......

I then die-cut a slightly smaller stitched-edge square from white card and added this to the card base.

I next die-cut a stitched edge heart from black card and added this as shown.

The main heart (AAll & Create) was stamped in black Versafine ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This was then coloured with smooshing red and pink Distress Oxide washes. I then trimmed out and applied on foam pads. The word was similarly stamped, trimmed and added on more foam pads.

Finishing touch was to add some black and pink sequins ......

Hoping that you will be tempted to join us with your own creation and if you would like some more inspiration click HERE to have a look at my fellow Design Team members creations .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...