>

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Textures ......


Decided to join a swap over on the 'I Love IndigoBlu' Facebook page ..... three ATC's in the theme of 'Textured Backgrounds' ....

The bases were cut from re-cycled food packaging cut to 2.5 x 3.5 inches.

I used entirely IndigoBlu materials from the latest Box Kit release to make them ....

I cut three pieces of background paper and stamped with a text background in black Versafine ink. I then coloured some Texture Paste with Distress ink re-inker in Green and Purple, applying this through the kit stencil. Once dry I added some stamping in Archival inks using a rose and leaf stamp from the kit.

Some texture was added by applying deco balls on Glossy accents as shown. The backgrounds were then added to the bases, edged in Versamagic Chalk ink and finished with a word sticker from the kit applied to white card, trimmed and then added to the ATC's ......

Do hope my swap partner likes them as much as I enjoyed making them  .....

Sid xx

 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous ATC cards love the flowing texture and stunning designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sid these are amazing - love hte colours and the textures are fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...