>

Monday, May 29, 2023

Smile .......


Made a Clean & Simple card .....

The base is an A6 white card blank. I then cut a smaller matt from white card and die-cut a stitched oval in the centre of the matt.

I then watercoloured a tree on some watercolour card and set this onto the card front. The die-cut matt was then applied to the card front on foam pads to spotlight the watercolour through the aperture.

I then die-cut some leaves from white card and applied these as shown through the oval. I also die-cut a semi-circle and applied on the matt.

The sentiment was stamped in black Versafine ink, die-cut and applied on foam pads.

Finishing touch was to apply 3 pale green adhesive pearls .......

Sid xx
 

Pin It

2 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...