>

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Brave ......


A vintage Tag made for a swap over on the UK Stampers Forum ......

The base was cut from re-cycled food packaging and this was covered with some printed paper from Tim Holtz featuring vintage photos. I edged with Walnut Stain Distress ink applied with a blending brush. I then stamped around the left an bottom with a gauze stamp in Versamark ink and heat embossed this with gold embossing powder.

I added a couple of Aall & Create die-cut cogs in black.

I chose a 'Paper Doll' of a lad and his dog and coloured this with alcohol ink markers, curved it and added with hot melt from a glue gun to add dimension. I drew some lines and dots with a brown Acrylograph chalk pen.

I then added an eyelet with the Crop-a-Dile and threaded through with some hession ribbon held in place with a staple ....


Pin It

1 comment:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...