>

Monday, May 08, 2023

Pink ......


A set of Twinchies (2 x 2 inch decorated squares) made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ......

The theme for this swap was 'Pink & White' so I wanted to do some stamping and embossing and I made a foam stamp by die-cutting a stylised rose from fun foam. I then attached this to a piece of strong card with PVA glue to make a stamp.


I then stamped this with Versamark ink on some pearlescent pink card multiple times and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then trimmed out the four Twinchies from this background. This was then applied to a base of re-cycled food packaging.

I used a dark pink Sharpie to colour areas of the design as shown. Each Twinchies was edged in pink glitter gel. The word were printed on pink with a labeller machine, trimmed out and matted on black before adding to the centre of each Twinchie. I added two pink adhesive gems to finish each Twinchie .....

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Sid very spectacular x [love your foam stamp x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the die as a stamp Sid, and a fabulous outcome
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...