>

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Peace .....


My first Christmas card make of the year .....

I made the 4 x 4 inch card base from white card. I then die-cut a smaller stitched edge matt from more white card.

I die-cut stylized snowflakes (Tim Holts/Sizzix) from silver mirri card and silver glitter card, doubling up with different designs by gluing together. Each snowflake was centred with a blue adhesive gen before adding them to the matt as shown on foam pads .....

The matt was then added to the card front. I next stamped the word 'Peace' in Versafine black ink on white card, trimmed out and edged with black ink before adding this as shown to finish the card .....

Very simple, but I like it .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your Christmas card Sid, it is peaceful and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...