>

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Spooky ......


A Halloween card made for a Challenge over on UK Stampers Forum ......

I used a 6 x 6 inch white card as the base. I chose some printed paper and die-cut a frame. Another white frame was cut to fit inside and this was stamped with a skull stamp in Violet Versafine Clair. The die-cut was embellished with red and black adhesive stones.

I then stamped two chandeliers onto the card front in Versafine black ink. The outer frame was applied to the card front and the central piece added on foam pads,.

I stamped the sentiment in red Versafine Clair onto white card, trimmed and matted onto black card and applied on more foam pads. Two black gems were added to finish the card ,,,,,

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. A touch of difference here Sid, looks like you had fun making this though.. skulls always remind me of my nursing training days and what comes after, so I sort of freak out at times... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. High drama Sid and (as a complete wuss) completely terrifying!! Vicky :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...