>

Saturday, October 08, 2022

LIM Challenge #475 ......

It's that time again for another 'Less Is More' Challenge ....... this time you are Challenged to make a One Layer Card (OLC)

 

It's important that there are no layers on your card and the design is made directly onto the card. Please ensure you follow the Guidelines on the Blog with your entry.

This is my Design Team card.....


I started with a 4 x 4 inch white card blank. I then chose a circles stencil and used this as a template to draw the outlines of a frame made from circles with a black Micron pen.

These were then coloured with Acrylograph chalk pens in Red, Pink and Green as shown.

To finish the card I chose a 'Thanks' stamp and stamped the word within the hand drawn frame to finish the card .....

Simples & Less Is More ! If you would like some more inspiration have a look at my fellow Design Team members cards by clicking HERE .....

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sid - love your interpretation of the challenge!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you made your frame, Sid. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun take on a frame Sid. So eye-catching! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...