>

Friday, May 13, 2022

Medallion .....


A set of Artist Trading Coins made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

I die-cut the bases to 2.5 inches diameter from re-cycled food packaging. Then I made a Gelli Plate background from acrylic paints and stencils. This was also die-cut and applied to the bases.

I then chose a PaperArtsy medallion stamp and stamped the coins with Versamark ink, heat embossing with black embossing powder.

I then coloured selectively with a mauve Acrylograph pen.

The coins were finished by edging with purple Versamagic chalk ink .....

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used Sid, and the results are marvellous - love these
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...