>

Thursday, May 05, 2022

Dogs ......


Made these ATC's for a swap .......

I cut the bases from re-cycled food packaging to 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I then chose some text printed paper from Crafty Individuals as the background and cut three pieces.

I then used a crackle stamp (Crafty Individuals) and over stamped the text paper with three different colours of Archival Ink knocking back with white Gesso. Over this I stamped a ledger stamp in sepia Archival in and added a postmark and hearts (Crafty Individuals) in black & red Archival Inks.

I then chose some fun dogs stamps (Crafty Individuals) and stamped these in Versafine black ink on white card which was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The images were trimmed out  and coloured with grey Distress ink washes. The medals were coloured maroon with Acrylograph pen and some glossy accents were added to the dogs eyes.

I then added some torn Washi tape to ground the dogs and applied then on foam pads, edging with a shadow with Inktense pencil and a waterbrush.

I then added some random self adhesive numbers and a word matted on black card.

I edged the ATC's with black Posca pen in a dash pattern to finish ......

This swap was run by Crafty Individuals ..... hence the use of their fab materials .....

I would also like to enter these into the Country View Crafts Challenge this month whose subject is 'Cats & Dogs'. 

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sid, when in facebook jail just come to your blog and read the instructions on how you make amazing work....love these x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Sid - loving those dogs, they are wonderfully quirky!! Great backgrounds too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your ATCs are amazing! I love those adorable dogs against that beautiful background that you created 😀. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...