>

Saturday, May 21, 2022

LIM Challenge #465 .....

Well it's time for another fortnighly Challenge from us here at 'Less Is More' ....

This week we would like you to use rainbow colours in a CAS card of your making .... please ensure you follow the Guidelines to be in with a chance to be Showcased ......


This is my Design Team card .....


 I not only used Rainbow Colours but also a stylised rainbow in my card !

The card base is a 5 x 5 inch white card blank. I have then die-cut a stitched edge square from white card and applied onto the card base.

The rainbow (Stampin' Up) was die-cut from Red flock, Yellow, Blue & Violet cardstocks. The blue band was also treated with blue/gold Stickles glitter glue.

All bands of the rainbow were applied as shown on foam pads. The clouds were also die-cut from textured pale blue card with one on foam pads.

The Sentiment (Stampin' Up) was stamped on white card with Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This was trimmed out, matted on black card and applied as shown to the die-cut panel ......

Hoping that you will visit the 'Less Is More' blog for more inspiration from my fellow Design Team members ...... click HERE to go there and we look forward to seeing your card entry .......

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That certainly brightened my day Sid! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Sid. My favorite thing is that bit of glitter and sparkle on the blue arc in your rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful rainbow - like the glitter on the blue as it makes it stand out. Lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have brightened my day with your sweet little rainbow and lovely sentiment Sid!! Lovetht touch of glitter on the blue!! Such a fun happy card!! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...